Company-Taxes.info contains information about company formation and registration in Latvia, and also about Latvian taxes and accounting.
Company-Taxes.info is administered by a limited liability company DN-NP, registered in Latvia, Riga.
DN-NP specializes in providing services related with commercial law of the Republic of Latvia (legal services related with registration of companies in Latvia).
If you have decided to start a business in Latvia, then you are welcome to read the information about business in Latvia and services provided by DN-NP. I hope that the information will help you make the best choice.
Below is a list of some of the services offered by the DN-NP:
- Consultations relating to registration of a company in Latvia as well as consultations related to Latvian taxation and accounting.
- Preparation of documents necessary for registration of a company in Latvia.
- Submission of documents to the Register of Enterprises of Latvia (Commercial Register).
- Receiving of the reviewed (examined) documents from the Register of Enterprises.
- Company registration as taxpayer (VAT payer) with the State Revenue Service.
- Consultations relating to taxes of the Republic of Latvia.
- Accounting services.
You can form a company without your presence in Latvia. After the registration, DN-NP can send the registration documents to your postal address. If necessary, DN-NP can legalize documents or attach Apostille. According to Latvian legislation, Latvian company can open a bank account outside Latvia (Latvian company must inform the State Revenue Service about all bank accounts opened outside Latvia).
DN-NP provides highly qualified services relating to registration of enterprises in Latvia, and provides an individual approach to find a solution in your situation. DN-NP also ensures loyalty, confidentiality and the fastest fulfillment of duties to register company in Latvia.
DN-NP is focused on long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation with customers.
In this web resource you can also find following information and answers to questions:
- How to register limited liability company in Latvia?
- The period of time required for company registration.
- Can Latvian non-residents (citizens of foreign countries) be owners and members of the board of directors of Latvian company?
- Can a foreign company be the sole owner of the shares of the Latvian company?
- What is minimum amount of share (equity) capital of Latvian company and how to pay share capital?
- How to choose (make) company name? What are the legislation requirements regarding company name?
- Activities necessary for formation of a company (process of formation).
- Process of the registration, if you do not want to arrive to Latvia.
- What information is necessary to prepare the registration documents?
- When does the company needs to register as value added tax payer?
- The costs related to formation and registration of Latvian company.
- What is more favorable? Buying already registered company or establish a new one?
- Differences between Latvian limited liability company and joint stock company.
- Which is better? A branch office, limited liability company, joint stock company or to register as a sole trader or as an individual (physical person) doing commercial activities?
- Information about liability of founders and shareholders of a limited liability company and individual merchant (sole trader).
- Tax and accounting related obligations of the Latvian company.
- Why to choose Latvia as a place of registration?
- What are the most common Latvian taxes and what are the rates of the taxes (Value added tax (VAT), Company income tax, Personal income tax, Mandatory state social insurance contributions).
To find necessary information, you can navigate, using navigation bar or use search form.
If you have any questions relating to the registration of companies, accounting, or the use of tax in Latvia, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form to send the information.
Also please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.
You might be interested in:
- Value added tax What is VAT? Tax rates. Taxable transactions. VAT procedures. Registration as VAT payer. Tax reports.
- Services relating to business startup in Latvia Services provided by AB ways at business startup in Latvia
- What is SIA? Limited liability company. Review of several features of limited liability company: a corporation, commercial company, a merchant, legal entity, legal address, shares are not object of public circulation. Basic information about Latvian Limited Liability Company. Registration numbe